Sharing our Story – Celebrating our Faith – Shaping our Future’
An INVITATION is open to YOU to be one of the 20 delegates to represent St Pat’s at the Assembly. We are looking for delegates with open hearts, open ears, filled with hope and a willingness to share their wisdom.
The Assembly will be an opportunity to gather together to discuss, reflect and discern together the future direction of our Diocese under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
WHAT WILL THE ASSEMBLY DISCUSS?
The major Assembly topics (based on Listening and Dialogue responses):
1. Faith Formation & Spirituality (living out the joy of the Gospel)
2. Leadership & Governance (providing leadership and structures that promote evangelisation)
3. Families and Vocation (raising disciples in our families, so that they can go out into the world)
4. Liturgy and Prayer (nourishing our communities)
5. The Welcoming Community (a community on mission, not maintenance)
ASSEMBLY DETAILS: To be held at Marist -Sion College, Warragul Friday, Sept 13th (4:30-9pm) & Saturday, Sept 14th (9:00 am to 4:00 pm). A pre Assembly Parish session will be held on Friday 23rd August at 7:30 pm.
ALL DELEGATES must be available to attend the entire 2 day Assembly. Come and share in the Assembly. If you are interested and fully available to attend as a delegate please write your name and contact details on the sheet in the foyer or contact Siji via the Parish Office. Thank you for your consideration.