Will be on the 21st August 2019, at 7:30 pm in the welcome room.
RCIA is the process by which adults formally join the Catholic Church. If you are:
- interested in learning more about the Catholic Church,
- not baptized, but recognize a need for spirituality in your life,
- baptized into another Christian denomination, but wish to join the Catholic Church,
- married to a Catholic and attend Mass but want to take the next step to become a Catholic,
- baptized Catholic, but never received the Sacrament of Confirmation.
RCIA can help you. The RCIA Team – the candidates and their sponsors meet over several months starting often around August. The gatherings are marked by sharing, listening, learning, teaching, answering questions etc. If you or someone you know of would like to join this journey, contact the parish office/ visit our website.